Saturday, November 22, 2008

Children



Don’t we just love our children? It’s so funny how we raise our children and prepare them for this huge world, only to find our hearts aching because of their departures. Always wanting to help our children to make the right choices in life; yet if we shelter our children, then they don’t learn from their own mistakes. I know from a mother’s standpoint view, just how hard it is to let go and trust in God to watch over them, (Our children) in all that they do. Knowing I have to show love to my children, by allowing them to flee from the nest, and go and sprit their own wings to fly and start their young lives as adults. I can’t help but think; God feels the same way about us (You and me). What an eye-opener? My heart just breaks for my children, and I never knew a deeper love, then the love for my children.

No comments: